Author Topic: Plant photos!  (Read 72382 times)

Entheopedia.Org

• Administrator
  • Seed
    • View Profile
    • Entheopedia.Org
Plant photos!
« on: January 25, 2008, 12:18:31 AM »
You can now upload pics of plants.  They will be shown on the right hand side.  This is also where can upload your own photos.  Please feel free to share any photos you have.  We are especially looking for photos of:  seeds/sprouts, seedlings/immature plants, mature plants, and flowers/flowering plants.

We will be adding photo comments and a 'photo album' in the near future.

Thanks,
Entheopedia.Org

PeruTorchSpike

Re: Plant photos!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 07:00:06 PM »
do we have to own the pics, or can we grab them off other sites? silly question, but I dont know the rules. I see "standard" pics posted on several websites.....

Entheopedia.Org

• Administrator
  • Seed
    • View Profile
    • Entheopedia.Org
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 07:19:05 PM »
They should be your photos, or photos that you have permission to use.  No 'stock' photos or photos that you may find around the web.

Once we get a few more active members, I think we will have plenty of photos of everything.

obtuse

• Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 08:06:12 PM »
Yes, you need to respect other peoples copyright.

but it should be ok to use images that are copyright free, for example from wikipedia.

If do use those listed under "creative commons" etc. be sure to point out where they come from.

If we all pull our finger out and take pics of our seeds, seedlings and plants at different ages, this will become an amazing resource.

all good fun,

Cheers, Obtuse

Entheopedia.Org

• Administrator
  • Seed
    • View Profile
    • Entheopedia.Org
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 09:05:41 AM »
Just a little update.

We now have about 50 pictures of 30 different plants and seeds, submitted by users.     

Members can now comment on photos, aswell as the individual plants.  You can view all the photos of a plant (if there are more than 4), by clicking on the 'View all photos' link at the bottom on the photos column (Ipomoea is an example).  You can also view all of a users photos.  The option is on the users profile, and the individual photo page.

We would like to welcome crazyreefer as an editor.  He will helping with adding plants and editing the entries.  He has also added the majority of the photos.

Any are open to any other suggestions and look forward to watching the site grow.

Thanks,
Entheopedia.Org
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 09:18:51 AM by Entheopedia.Org »

captu4ik

• Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 10:16:09 PM »
Obviously, I'm new here. I have a very extensive collection of entheogenic plants. Where/how do I post my pics ? I'm much better with plants than computers -- Ed.

Entheopedia.Org

• Administrator
  • Seed
    • View Profile
    • Entheopedia.Org
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »
Looks like you got it figured out.
I cant wait to see all the photos.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Thanks,